Ezheat Programmable Touchscreen Thermostats are ultra compact and provide precise control for adjusting the temperature and timings for most Heating systems, including Electric or Wet Underfloor Heating Systems.
T2910 Digital room thermostat for heating systems
1 built-in sensor
1 remote sensor
Can be set so that sensing is floor only, air only or air + floor.
- 2-pole safety power switch, On/off control output for heating device
- The room thermostat with built-in 10K NTC sensor, also have external floor sensor, three control mode available
- Shut down output when heating over limitation for protecting the wooden floor
- 7-days Programmable or non-programmable available
- up to 6 heating periods per day.
- Keylock Function
- Keep user setting during power loss
Voltage: AC100- 240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 2W
Power load: 16A*
Setting range: 5°c~90°c
Limitation range: 5~60°c (factory setting 35°c)
Switching differential: ±0.5°c
Ambient temperature: -5~50°c
Protective housing: IP20
Housing material: Anti-flammable PC
Floor sensor: Thermoplastic 10K NTC sensor, cable length is 3m
Dimension: 86mm X 86mm X16mm flush mount
* – The thermostat is rated at 16Amp but to ensure you get maximum life from the thermostat, we recommend that you use loads that do not exceed 12.8 Amps. The relay within the thermostat is rated in accordance with the requirements of EN 61810-1:2004 and EN60730-1 which are not representative of ‘real life’ applications but an arbitrary test method. The lifecycle of the relay contacts within the thermostat are affected by the power loading. If the load does not exceed 12.8 Amps then the contact life is extended by more than double when compared with loads of 16 Amp.